Guilds of Magic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the magic based role-playing game, Guilds of Magic.

2 posters

| | Bradley's Tester Application. | |

Pokemon Bradley
    Pokemon Bradley
    Civilian
    Civilian

| | Bradley's Tester Application. | | Empty | | Bradley's Tester Application. | |

Post by Pokemon Bradley Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:09 am

BYOND Key(s): | | Pokemon Bradley | |
    Time Zone: | | 7AM-10PM EST {Moderate Occasions: 7AM-4AM EST} | |

What would you do while testing the game?: | | Optimize full testing capabilities, Explore around the game's mechanics and features, search for errors, glitches, and bugs that would cause a hindrance to the game overall. Perhaps write statistics on my own general notepad files to keep tabs on how each feature works, Other general testing actions. | |

Any previous experience relating to testing games: | | I've tested many entertainment products {games} and I've notified the coders of their bugs along with loopholes and other mechanics that can be hacked/bugged to benefit one self. In conclusion, yes I have much previous experience when testing games. I always use test accounts on games most of the time anyway to situate myself and check it out as well, Ha ha. | |
    Mask of Illusion
    Mask of Illusion
    Developer

| | Bradley's Tester Application. | | Empty Re: | | Bradley's Tester Application. | |

Post by Mask of Illusion Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:58 pm

Approved.

Moving to Closed Applications and adding to the list of authorised testers.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:35 am