Guilds of Magic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the magic based role-playing game, Guilds of Magic.

2 posters

Team Application: Isaac

Isaac225
    Isaac225
    Civilian
    Civilian

Team Application: Isaac Empty Team Application: Isaac

Post by Isaac225 Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:58 pm

First Name: Joe (prefers Isaac.)
    Time Zone: Eastern
    BYOND Key(s): Bighead 225, Heroes-heart, Rp_Mainiac

Position: Admin

Why you're suitable for the above position: Maintaining order, has always been something that I have particularly been good at. Not only that, but helping out others. Both are things that I really enjoy. I'm able to help decide things equally, and fairly; no matter the circumstance. Capable of quelling any calamity that would be brought to the game. Utilizing, the best methods in order to accomplish each task. I want to keep the players satisfied and I will make sure that they enjoy the game.

Any previous experience relating to the above position: Universe of comics, Naruto: Tears of blood, Several shinobi story 'rips', and Starwars roleplay (starwars the next generation).
    Mask of Illusion
    Mask of Illusion
    Developer

Team Application: Isaac Empty Re: Team Application: Isaac

Post by Mask of Illusion Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:56 pm

Moving this back to open Applications, just reread this and realised I moved a Team application over to the Closed Applications.

I'm going to wait until testing is under way before sorting out admins and such.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:43 pm